Etzy

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Creativity Unleashed In The Clinic!













Precicely at 3 PM Mr. Chee was there to pick me up and take me to the first class  – which had been moved to the health clinic where it was a bit cooler than the school in the afternoon heat.  Unfortunately my art supplies had been dropped of at another school, so I had to improvise to get started and not keep the children waiting.  Luckily I had kept my art posters about the primary and secondary colors with me, so I could start out with that while Mr. Chee organized getting the supplies brought over, and soon we were ready to paint – the teacher had prepared the kids well, so the water and rags were already distributed, and soon we had the palettes filled with the primary colors and we could paint together!  This was a class with quite young kids, and they were sitting on the floor, but never mind, they did a fantastic job and the afternoon flew by while we had fun! 

No comments: