Etzy

Monday, April 13, 2009

Keeping up with a 3-year-old!






It's been a while since I had the chance to hang out with a little kid, and I am just having way too much fun trying to keep up with Annabelle's hectic schedule! Saturday is swimming lessons in the pool. Marianne and John had hired a new swim teacher to see if he could coach Annabelle into being more confident and learn to swim without her wings. She doesn't like to get her head under water at all, so the first order of the day was to get her more comfortable in the water. I had talked to her about diving with my goggles, and she was all up for that after her swimming lesson was over. She insisted on using my goggles and snorkel, and before you knew it she was head down in the water with my goggles and snorkel that were way too big for her - looking for the glass marbles she had just earned with her new swim teacher!
Another hit was my binoculars - I am trying to turn her into a bird watcher!
I went to see her play Monster Tennis, and today was the ballet lesson - unfortunately it rained too much yesterday, so we only got to go to the Jungle Gym, the riding lesson on pony Princess had to be rescheduled! Instead Annabelle and I painted and had fun experimenting with mixing colors to see what happens when they flow together!

No comments: