Etzy

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Move and The Blessings of Good Friends


After weeks of prepping to move out, the final days were hectic and exhausting - only with the help of true friends was it possible to accomplish the task.  I was deeply touched by all the help I received from my friends - what a blessing they are!  From picking up paintings and bringing them, to coming over at night with fresh coffee and a helping hand on the last evening of packing, to taking care of me with a soft bed to sleep in, and home cooked meal served at midnight, and another friend getting up early on a Saturday morning to help me with the final clean-up and hooking up the trailer, to artist friends taking over my last day of gallery duty when I realize I don't have enough hours in the day to finish packing.  Storing my loaded trailer when I realize it cannot make the trek over the Donner Pass.  These are only a short list of the blessings I received.  Thank you!

No comments: